We need to undertake a major change process and don’t have capacity in our home - help!
Many smaller organisations struggle to implement major changes within their organisation.
The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday’s logic.” – Peter Drucker
There is no doubt the aged, community and disability sectors are facing turbulence and disruption. With the Royal Commission into aged care, increasing scrutiny by the Aged Care Quality Agency who have increased the number of sanctions given out as well as the introduction of the NDIS the organisation that does not change will surely fade away.
Change is not easy and people don’t like it - even if it seems like a good idea!
With over 60 years combined experience in managing change projects both large and small our team at ACDN will be able to step you through the process and help you avoid costly mistakes.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Project management and implementation
- Facilitation of staff and consumer feedback sessions
- Resource management
- Development and roll out of education programs to support change
The benefits of using the ACDN team are:
- Proven track record
- Ability to quickly integrate with onsite team
- Quicker results due to experience and knowledge
- No need to pay employment costs